Wednesday 26 December 2012

Christmas day!

Its Christmas!!!!

So yesterday was Christmas!!!

Here are some piccies an info about my day wooooooah! As you can tell i was a bit excited!!



Yep me and the cousin(Adam) trying to get in festive mood, although he did have a Christmas top on!

Christmas camera wars! Oh yeah i think I took the most photos but its still going on!

My little cousin Martha was way too excited for Christmas but it was so fun!! But my face :o

Our beautiful dinner table done by my nanny! I have to say our Christmas dinner was pretty ace to!

Yep that's also my cousin playing guitar, my guitar! Yep he had been hard at work all day then came back and played us some tunes!

Sorry for the lack of photos I had such a busy day but do look out for a 'what I got for Christmas' post!

Bye-bye xx

No comments:

Post a Comment