Saturday 15 December 2012

OOTD... Mates 18th party!

So about a week ago it was my mates 18th birthday party! It was really fun and I hope he had fun too!

So I took some photos of what I Wore!


So I just plaited my hair because I was having a bit of a bad hair day but it looked really good and I think it suited the dress and look. I wore some black tights which were from Sainsburys, but there nothing special they just look good with near enough everything.

So the dress was from Dorothy Perkins and was £29.50. It has little foxes on it so it is so cute! It has a bow to tie and it comes to just above the knee.

I love this necklace! They are very in fashion as owls are. Its gold and on a long chain. it was from New Look and was I think £4.99.

I just couldn't resist this aha I just like it!

I hope you like this! Make sure you follow as it really helps!


Bye-Bye xx


No comments:

Post a Comment