Friday 18 January 2013

Beauty Haul!

So I've been running out of quite a few things. The problem is a lot of the stuff I was using was quite expensive as they were either presents or when I have bought something I got a free gift and that's how I started to use them. But that is not the point of this post so on with the haul.

Most of these in fact all of them are pretty much affordable!


                                     
So first of all I went in for some new moisturiser. I picked up the Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturiser for £3.55 but I did not pay that much I tell you! It is so moisturising but not straight away so I use it at night and then your skin feels amazing. Wow!
I then saw it was 3 for 2 on Clean and Clear skincare products and washy washy products. So I got 2 face washes as they are always good to have lots to change up your skin care which means your skin doesn't get use to one particular face wash so I got the Morning energy face wash and the Morning shine control wash. These both are great and have bursting beads in them. They both make your face feel so awake and they are quite cheap. The Morning energy is £3.90 and The morning shine control is £4.30. So all in all I payed £8.20 for all 3 products which I think is really good.


So when your foundation runs out it is time to get a new one. My Mom recently bought this foundation which is the Maybelline Dream Satin liquid. It is an amazing consistency and great coverage. I'm in the shade Ivory, there is 7 shades which I think is quite a good range. It is usually £7.99 which isn't to expensive, but I recently found it in Tesco for just £5 which is good.

I apply it with...

The beauty blender. I love this even though I have only had it for 2 weeks and for one of those weeks I have been ill. This isn't the proper beauty blender but I was not prepared to pay £16 when I knew that I could buy one for £5. It's the brand cosmopolitan which I feel is just as good and more than half the price.

And obviously at the end of the day you have have to take off your makeup with something. While I was in Tesco I needed some new make-up removers so I picked these up for just 45p each. You can tell they are 45p as they are sort of scratcy but not to scratchy that it hurts. But I tell you something it gets rid of everything even waterproof mascara!! Just amazing!


So I bought 2 facemask for about £1 each but I haven't used them yet and you will have to wait until one of the 'Facemask Fridays' for a full reveiw!

So that's all for my haul it wasn't to much but I thought it was worthy of a haul.

Bye-bye xx

No comments:

Post a Comment